Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mind & Mom
We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we require your personal details. Please state that you have read and agreed to these terms before you avail this service from Mind & Mom.
- These terms and conditions govern the reminder services provided by Mind and Mom in Whatsapp.
- Go Glee Technologies Pvt. Ltd., A Private Limited Company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act 2013, and having its registered office at – “ No:28, Jaganatha puram, 1st main road, Velachery, Chennai, TN 600042 India”, hereinafter referred to as the “Company” (where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns).
- Mind & Mom’s Whatsapp service provides people with cycles with reminders about menstrual and fertile period from menarche to menopause.
“The Whatsapp reminder Services are not intended to provide medical advice; but merely reminder services based on the information provided by you. For medical advice that addresses your specific, individual needs, please always consult a qualified health care professional.”
- These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Services.
- You are entitled to terminate the Agreement at all times by discontinuing our service.
- Once terminated, the user can simply resume service anytime again.
- The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. If the User does not adhere to the changes, they must stop using the Services at once. Their continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
- The Company may terminate these Terms without notice and/or suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Platform at anytime and for any reason, if any discrepancy or legal issue arises.
- d. Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that the Company considers appropriate.
- It is also hereby declared that the Company may discontinue the Services and Platforms without any prior notice.
- The User has to be of sound mind and must be capable of making informed decisions after referring to the terms and conditions.
- In the event of a minor accessing the Whatsapp service, it would be the responsibility of their immediate guardian to monitor the minor’s use, the platform or the Company will not be liable for any consequences.
Sensitive Data Processing and security
- Mind & Mom gets personal information from you in order to provide customized wellness and healthcare services.
- We will always treat your details with the utmost care and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of all protected health information.
- Mind & Mom promises to detect and safeguard against anticipated threats to the security of the information and ensure protection against anticipated impermissible uses or disclosures
- Mind and Mom certifies compliance by our workforce.
- User Data Deletion – We are working on a feature in the app that concerns Deletion of User Data. In the following sprint, when an user opts to delete their profile – the app will delete their entire data.
- The content shared is available for informational purposes only. The content shared and provision of access to products, does not render, either explicitly or implicitly.
- The content that we provide in the Mind & Mom Services has been compiled with the greatest care. However, we cannot accept any liability for the accuracy, completeness and currency of the content.
- All the content displayed including but not limited to the illustrations, photographs and write-ups shared in Whatsapp, is created by the company and is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by any party (or a third party) without the prior written consent of the company and the copyright owner.
- The services provided by Mind & Mom are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and without any warranties or conditions and 100% accuracy cannot be guaranteed, since the service is entirely based on the information provided by you.
- Unexpected technical problems may arise in the software and hence we accept no liability.
We don’t want you to miss out on any valuable content that we think would interest and be of relevance for you, and the latest information and innovation from Mind & Mom in Whatsapp.
a. Entire Agreement: These terms, read with the policy, form the complete and final contract between the user and the company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all other communications, representations, and agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
b. Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of these terms shall in no manner affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of these terms, whether by conduct or otherwise, in anyone or more instances, shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of these terms.
c. Severability: If any provision/clause of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions/clauses of these terms shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby, and each such provision/clause of these terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, these terms shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or enforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the original rights, intentions and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the user maybe communicated to the company by the user by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.