Pregnancy complications around the world
Stillbirth every 16 seconds
Depressed during pregnancy
Moms-to-be with serious anxiety
1 in 6
Birth affected by gestational diabetes
New research suggests that mindfulness practice can protect the health and well-being of mothers and their babies
A sneak into our wellness solution
- IVF Pregnancy
- Normal Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes
- Gestational Hypertension
- GIT Discomfort
- Sciatica pain
- Spinal mobility
- Hip opener for birth
- Anxiety reduction
- Core & pelvic strengthening
- Reduce Swelling, back aches and increase blood circulation
- Baby’s umbilical cord & placenta
- Bond with baby
- Encourage movement
- Baby’s normal growth
- Baby’s kidney, brain & lung development
- Facial feature development
- Normal development of hearing & vision
- Bond with Partner
- Connect with baby
- Exercise with partner
- Track the pregnancy journey
- Connect with Family tree
- Parents message to baby
- Affirm with partner for smooth delivery
- Quick healthy recipes for the partner
Increase your mobility and flexibility, manage healthy weight gain and strengthen your core for a fit pregnancy & postpartum.
You can now find scientific ways to bond with your baby & track their weekly growth through our app.
Exclusive wellness plans, checklists, partner workouts & more to ensure the dad's are well-prepared to support the spouse & are set for the new journey.
Get relief from your pregnancy discomforts through our wellness plans for gestational diabetes, hypertension, varicose veins, morning sickness & more.
Get mindfulness tools to navigate your complex emotions, relieve stress & lift your mood with just a few minutes of practice every day.
Is our wellness plan safe & best?
- Yes, It is! Our workouts, affirmations & guided meditations are created by certified and experienced prenetal experts .
- Review by board of doctors in India & overseas.
- Official Aerobic Zumba Instructor
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Certified Yoga teacher – UK
- Certified health & fitness expert from the Indian Institute of sports & medicine, India.